Two days ago, National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) increased flour prices by a whopping 33% in Trinidad and Tobago. We’re still awaiting the ripple effect, but in the meantime, check out these tweets by Trini Twitter and let us know if you laughed, cried, or buss ah steups.
1. A legitimate question.
2. It’s all a scam.
3. Seems like a fair trade.
4. Kiss, we been fed up with you.
5. Could. Never. Be.
6. At this point, we’ll have to grow doubles on trees.
7. She’s a 10 but she eats flour.
8. It’s like our leaders live for drama.
9. Carib and all making jokes alyuh.
11. Maybe it is a message from God.
12. Speaking of God…
13. Say what you sayin’ nah, Domino’s.
14. Flour and ketchup? Two different stories.
15. ONE? We need at least 10 per soup.
16. Eh Eh. Not today, not tomorrow, or the next lifetime.
Interested in contributing content to the LOCAL(868) blog? Learn more here.
What's Your Reaction?